Saturday 19 January 2013

Scrap the Boys - January 2013

Happy New Year to all!
I'm a little late posting this month.
I've been away on holidays, but I'll tell you more about that in another post!

This month at Scrap the Boys, the challenge is:

Scrap a layout featuring your son's favorite holiday/summer activity and use
that to inspire your layout.

My son Zac, is cricket mad in Summer time.
Doesn't matter who's playing on the TV, he'll watch it.
He plays Summer season himself through his cricket club.
If he's not doing either of those he's at home bowling or hitting a ball against
a wall and comentating every shot! Lol.
Obsessed...I think so! It's his father's fault!

So, it inspired my layout...Zac playing cricket for his U10's Club Team!












If you're interested in joining the Scrap the Boys Team, applications are
currently open for the next 6 months, starting in March through to August 2013.
Mel has all the details here!

 Be sure to have your layout uploaded before the end of the month to be in
the running for a prize!

Chat soon,
 

No comments: