Saturday 15 December 2012

Scrap the Boys - December 2012 Challenge

Life at this time of year just gets silly!
It's been a crazy past month, with the next few weeks just as crazy!
The joy of Christmas...

 A little late, but here's this month's challenge at Scrap the Boys.

The Challenge: 
Create a layout using a Christmas photo but with a 
non-traditional colour scheme. 

Here's my layout...

I used this pic of Jase and Zac from our Christmas cards last year, taken by my
gorgeous friend Leanne Stamatellos from Leanne Stamatellos Photography.
Loved it! Makes me laugh every time I look at it!











With the kids now on holidays and I've finished my markets with Chelley Bean
or the year, I'm hoping to do some creating.
 Time to chillax a little and have a break!

Chat soon,

1 comment:

www.alacraft.com.au/elastic-cat62 said...

Wow, nice concept. Use of Jase and Zac's pics making it more interesting. It was a great Christmas creativity for the year 2012.