Saturday 6 October 2012

Smash Journal: Photo-a-day August

I LOVED the idea of a Smash Journal.
Seeing I don't have the time I used to, to just scrap.
This seemed like a great idea to document our life. I decided to
document highlights in our year. So, I'm currently doing the 2012 Journal,
and playing catch up I might add. The pages aren't too big and you can still
 fit plenty of photos onto them.

I wanted to document our Photo-a-day for August.
Lots of little snippets of our daily life in pictures. It's a fun way of taking
photos that you normally wouldn't take photos of.
All these pictures were taken on my Iphone.

The small pics are 2.5" x 2.5" and printed through Printsagram.
They arrived earlier this week. Printed on good quality thick matte cardstock.
For $12 for 48 photos, I thought that was great. I did the order and they
actually charged me the same for postage and they arrived from Taiwan!
Total cost $24, but the quality and everything is perfect and worked out at just
50c per print. Just wish they had of mentioned the postage price before checkout!

Last night I completed my photo a day in my Smash Journal.
I'm pretty happy with how it all came together!














Off to get some more pics printed today to get started on the next page...

 Chat soon,
 

No comments: