Friday 5 October 2012

Happy Birthday Nana

My beautiful Nana turned 90 years young last week!












She lives in the pretty little coastal town of Portland, in country Victoria.
Wish I got to see her more often.

I was lucky enough to see her back in June.
My Pa, (her husband) had a few health issues so Ella and I jumped on a plane to visit them.
I noticed a very big change in my Pa, as I hadn't seen him in a few years. He'd lost a lot of
weight and had aged considerably, not that I told him that.
He hasn't lost his cheeky banter and his giving nature to make sure you were ok.
He always wants to know if you wanted a cuppa?
He's such a kind natured and caring man and I love him to death!
As do my cousins.

Here's my Pa...who had Heart Surgery last week.
He had a new valve put in and a double bypass was performed.
He's doing well.












I'm so very lucky to still have these wonderful people in my life.

Chat soon,
 

No comments: