Monday 11 June 2012

Scrapbook Convention

I headed in to the Scrapbook Convention at Southbank today!

 I LOVE this show...
The best one all year, it's worth waiting for!

I booked in some time back to do Lou Nelson's class..."Get your freestyle On".
And get my freestyle on I did!
Was very excited to play with gesso, cake paints and to learn some more techniques
that goes with Lou's very unique style! I learnt lots! Loved this class...

Here's my 2 backgrounds I created...

 
























Just a sneak peek for now as I still have a little to finish off on them.

It was fabulous catching up with the ever so lovely and talented, Lou!
I've known Lou for some years now, first meeting her online at Scrapbooking
Memories forum, which has now closed down. I met some amazing scrappers
on that forum.

Then meeting her IRL a few years back at this very Convention.
She's a fabulous talent in the Aussie Scrapping World!
(Maz and I just after Lou's class)

 











This lovely lady was in Lou's class this morning too.
Ebony and I have been Facebook friends for some time now, through the
wonderful world of Aussie scrapbooking and she lives in the town in Country Vic,
right  next to where I grew up!
Such a small world!
It was fabulous to meet you in real life, Ebony!!

 












Tonight, I'm going to have a play with my newly created layouts from today...
Wish me luck!

Chat soon,
 

No comments: