Monday 6 February 2012

Polly Party Weekend

A few weekends ago was the very first Polly Party at Polly Scrap Kits!
I haven't participated in a Cybercrop for so long.
I thought it was a good idea to have a little fun and get creative!

The first challenge I did was from Felicity and we had to create something small.
I seem to always need a card, so that's what I created!

Not my usual colour combo, but I did like the yellows and greys in this.
My card was 4x4 inches.


















Next was to create a layout with a Chevron pattern.
This I have never done, and it wasn't super easy but love the layout that came of it.
I think it has something to do with the colours!




















 













 















Lastly was Catie's challenge and we had to copy her sketch.
Here's my layout...


































 















 I even won a prize for my last layout! Woohoo!

Chat soon,

No comments: