Sunday 5 February 2012

Daring you to Scrap - February Challenge

Time to share with you this month's challenge at Daring you to Scrap!

I really liked this dare...

 Create a page using song lyrics as a 
major design element on the page, 
this can be through journalling, 
titles or even a background. 
It must be obvious that the song lyrics
inspired your page.
 

Here's my layout...
































































I loved these pics of Ella and I.
I played with them in Photoshop and added a Vintage action from Coffeeshop blog.
They have some fabulous actions and most are free.

The song "What makes you beautiful" is by a young band called One Direction.
My kids sing it in the car and just love it. So, it seemed fitting for this layout.

Here's the song...




Be sure to join in the fun.
There's lots of prizes up for grabs from Polly Scrap kits and Sawyers place.

Make sure your entry is added to the Linky tool on the blog by midnight Feb 28th!

Chat soon,

No comments: