Friday 9 September 2011

Scrap the Girls - September Challenge

If you've got a Scrappy kinda weekend coming up, why not have a go at
the Scrap the Girls - September Challenge.

The Challenge this month is to use Stationary items!
Think CLIPS...Bulldog clips, Paper clips or whatever else you can find.

Here's my layout of Ella and I...






















































Such pretty papers from My Little Yellow Bicycle.
Then I went through my scraps box and matched
coloured papers to it, a couple of random embellies,
my beloved washi tape and some cool clips. Done!
Love it when it comes together!

Challenge closes Friday Sept 30th at midnight!
Get your layouts in!

Chat soon,

1 comment:

Leonie said...

HI Michelle, didn't realise i wasn't following your blog. I am now :) Fab layout love multiphoto LO's and those papers are gorgeous! Have a great weekend. Cheers.