Saturday 13 March 2010

I scrapped!!

I actually scrapped a layout this afternoon.
It's been a while, but gee it felt good.

I've been so busy with Chelley Bean that scrapping has taken a back seat for now. I have my first market for 2010 next weekend and I have been super busy preparing.

This weekend was the Scrapchat March CC, where we have a challenge each weekend for the month of March. We had a busy weekend last weekend, so I didn't get to play. This weekend I'm the first one in the gallery...Woohoo!

Kylie set this week's challenge and our layout had to have:

*Hybrid Scrapping - Print a digi paper out and use it on your layout, or be really creative and make your own...I chose the easy option and printed one of my fave papers out!(It's the yellow piece)

*Hidden Journalling - Mine is hand written on the manilla tags, next to the title. I've sprayed these with glimmer mist...love the stuff!

*Scrap about a milestone in your life - Mine being, Becoming a qualified Hairdresser.

Here's my layout...



In other news, Jase fixed my sewing machine this afternoon.
It's been missing stitches and driving me crazy.
Pays to have a husband in the Canvas Industry as he deals with sewing machines every day. He comes in handy!
I have a few layouts to finish off, from when the machine started acting crazy. I swear it has a mind of it's own sometimes?

Other than that, we've had a productive day. Had a sleep in, mowed the yard while Jase whipper snipped. Then we headed out to buy new seat covers for my car...the old ones were 7 yrs old and there was no sheepskin left in places, only skin! LOL
We also purchased roof racks for the RAV, for it's next big camping trip at Easter. That's getting close, so it was time to get organised.
My car looks like brand new tonight!

Anyway, I'm off.

Chat soon,

No comments: