Wednesday 17 February 2010

Layout Share

I have 2 layouts to share today.
I did these on the weekend. One for a sketch Challenge and the other a Colour challenge on my Yahoo group.

Sweet little treats
This layout is all about those sweet treats...cute little teacups!
A friend of mine's Mum makes these for all her grand daughters birthday parties. They are delicious.


Build it
This layout is from our trip to see the Andy Warhol exhibit, way back in April 2008. Zac and I made a day of it, during the school holidays. They had some great activities for kids, this one being one of them. Building things from cardboard boxes. Zac loved it! It was a fabulous exhibition.


It's been crazy weather this week, here in Brisbane. Monday's humidity was shocking. I don't complain about the weather very often, but I did on Monday. It was stiffling. Thanks goodness we had a shower of rain that night before storms moved through mid morning on Tuesday. It's stopped now, but wow, have we had some rain??
Brisbane City, which is only a few kms away had 91mm in very little time on Tues. Plenty of flash flooding, but nothing bad near us. Luckily we live high on a hill.

Chat soon,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle :) I have finally got your lovely award up onto my blog (sorry for the delay) and thank you once again!!

Also these are both very cute layouts, and glad to read you were not affected by all the recent flooding.
Aga xx