Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day everyone!
Did you receive something special today??
We don't usually do much for Valentines Day, but seeing it was on a weekend....Jase came in and closed the bedroom door this morning and said Happy Valentines Day to me. So, I had a little sleep in, gave him some choccies and we contimplated what we'd do for lunch. We decided to get some seafood and was it yum??
Prawns, Crabs and Moreton Bay bugs. He sure knows the way to my heart...I LOVE Seafood!!

So, we've had a reasonably lazy day. Jase helped me do a little cleaning this morning. The lounge needed pulling out and cleaning underneath, so we did that. All lovely and tidy now!

Then, watched some Winter Olympics, some cricket and scrapped to both of them. Oh, and cleaned up my scrap space so I could find the desk. LOL
It's been busy creating this week.

So, I've done another 2 Challenges in my Art Journal.

Week 6 - What frustrates me
(Yes, its the speeding fine I got just over a week ago)



Week 7 - What makes me, me


I've done a couple of layouts too, but I'll save them up til tomorrow.
Hope you had a great weekend.

Chat soon,

No comments: