Friday 8 January 2010

Friday Foto

Well, after plenty of discussion on my beach camping holiday over many a glass of wine...my dear friends decided I should do a pic that appeals to me every week. It can be of anything at all.
It could be of my kids, a place I've visited, to show you my home or just something I've seen.

So, let's hope the next 52 weeks bring some interesting photos, huh??
I'm sure they will.

Seeing last Friday I was away relaxing on beautiful Moreton Island, you're in for a treat tonight. I'm going to post two pics from my week away.
Two pics that I loved...



Such refreshing pics from my holiday.

Have a great weekend!

Chat soon,


2 comments:

CreativeMe68 said...

WOW These photos are awesome and your Friday foto this year is going to take us on a journey through your lens...Love the idea!!!
Sounds like you have had a wonderful holiday and you are all refreshed
Luv Shaz xoxo

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Ooo I like your Friday Foto idea :) I like your holiday pics too - they are so evocative of sun and sand and surf...