Friday 18 September 2009

Friday Foto

The end of the week...Woohoo!
School Holidays started today. I love the holidays.
We have a few things planned, but nothing too big.
Looking forward to sleeping in, relaxing and cleaning out the kids bedrooms.
Not sure I'm too excited about the last one, but it's got to be done.
I'm afraid the Cleaning Fairy doesn't grace us with her presence too often, so it's up to me!!

I've been on a quest today. I'm off to a family wedding in 2 weeks, so my SIL, Tracey and I hit the shops in search of outfits! I'm happy to say we both found outfits, and I even got shoes and accesories to match! Gotta love a shopping trip that's productive! LOL

I'll keep what I'm wearing a secret...but I love it!!!

So, seeing Trace was here today...She's in my Friday Foto with me!



Have a great weekend!

Chat soon,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool looking chick's Chelle, jealous as that you get to hang and shop with a good friend xxx but I so hate clothes shopping... Can't wait to spy the outfit your purchased

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Sounds like you had a great shopping trip. Weddings can be a lot of fun, can't they? Enjoy the school hols!