Tuesday 25 August 2009

Two BIG Birthdays

A few weekends ago I had a BIG Birthday weekend.
My Dad turned 60 and the very next day,my BIL Barrie turned 40!
We went to Barrie's party...a cowboy theme, no doubt. Could he have any other sort of party? Knowing Barrie, ummm...NO!!
It was a very fun night.

Can you believe this is the only pic I have of Barrie in it??
What a bad photographer I am...or shall I say Tracey?
Tracey's(my SIL) camera went flat and she pinched my camera!

Barrie is in the black on the left.



Then, on Sunday we celebrated Dad's Birthday at a lovely rstaurant, then headed back to my sister, Kellie's place for Birthday cake.
It was so yummy.



I can't believe he's 60?
Where has time gone....Love ya Dad!



and Pa with the grandkids...



There's nothing like Birthday celebrations!

Chat soon,

2 comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Sounds like you all had a great time and that birthday cake looks delicious. I have left something for you on my blog

Anonymous said...

Photography is not my strong point, stick to saving lives..lol!!! SIL Tracey xx