Friday 28 August 2009

Friday Foto

I'm getting in early this week for my Friday Foto!
Zac has the School Disco tonight so I'll be running in and out!

My friend Mel took some pics of Zac and Ella, with a few of DH and I...for her portfolio last weekend. I'm so lucky to have photographer friends!! I get some fabulous pics from time to time. All the more to scrap...(haha)

So, this morning(after school dropoff)...I stopped in at our little location, where we had our pics taken. It has the most awesome wall, full of grafitti! It makes for a great backdrop.

I've had a little play with it, and I'm likin the result!!
Here's me today...



My latest DT layouts for Anna's Craft Cupboard are up. My Step-by-Step this month was a little different for me, but I totally love that layout! Using paper strips, that I've seen others using in the last few mag issues!! So, thought I'd give it a try. It's very effective.
Oh and it's a recent pic of my good friend, Gypsy!
She doesn't know I've used these pics, but I'm sure she'll love it! ;)

Using new Crate Paper - Lillian Collection.



Some pics of Zac at Little Athletics earlier this year.
Using new Making Memories - Just Chillin' Collection.



Lastly, one of my favourite pics from Tangalooma...
Simpler for me, but I like it! This one is all about the pic!

Using My Minds Eye - Sunkissed



Have a happy Friday!

Chat soon,

4 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Hey that IS a great backdrop, Chelle! I like your photos of Gypsy too - and that one of Zac's sport's day is great - a lot nicer than what I did with my DDs when she was at primary school. The one with all the white space is really peaceful looking - love it.

You are so productive.

gypsyangel said...

Ha ha Chelle, yes I do love it. I am flattered that you have scrapped a page about me and the pics look awesome too. Love your friday foto and can't wait to see the photo shoot that Mel has done with the family.

Libby Dyson said...

Hey great back drop. You look really good in photos, Chelle. Love your layouts too. Great job - TFS

Anonymous said...

Smashing Photo Chelle and WOW love the layouts and your simple is outstanding. The one of Gypsy you is beautiful and GO GO Zac (sport is a great pass time) xxx enjoy your weekend