Friday 10 July 2009

Friday Foto

Friday seems to roll around so very fast!
Where has the week gone??

I've had one of the busiest weeks of my life.
A hard-working week. The sort that make all your muscles hurt and you discover ones you didn't know you had??
It's not over yet, another big day tomorrow.
I'll reveal what we've been up to, very soon.
You'll just have to wait just a little longer!

Here's today's pic...a very quick one in my PJ's a little while ago.
Then I've played with it in photoshop. This is with the lighting effects and I came up with this. It has a cool frame over the top...turned out kinda cool!!



Have a great weekend!

Chat soon,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your FridayFoto looks pretty awesome Chelle xxx It will be so worth the sore muscles in the long run xxx

~~HUGS~~