Sunday 22 March 2009

Some scrapping to share...

I love it when I get time to scrap. I made time last night...had a late one, but it was all worth it. I even pulled out the sewing machine, thanks to Tiddlypeep!!
It's been a while...I had to dust the cobwebs off. LOL

Scrapchat had their Week 3 March Cyber Crop Challenge, which was set by my lovely friend Tiddlypeep. She thinks up some doozy challenges and this one was no exception. We had to complete 3 items using one piece of patterned paper, and some other elements.
This is what I came up with...


and a couple of cards...



As part of the festivities at Scrapchat, my good friend Leanne taught a class. Her simple, neat and clean style, is so not me. I felt the need to draw a doodled line around the outside, but have resisted. I love the finished result.


My Mum and Dad visited today, which was nice. Mum took over my scrap desk and completed her very first OTP...a cute little caddy for pens and scissors.
She's predominantely a card maker, but loved the OTP.
She's also teaching it to some card makers in a few weeks.

I have some more to share, but I'll leave that for tomorrow! ;)

I hope you had a great weekend!

Chat soon,

6 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

I love your LOs and cards!I love how you design your pages!

Alyssa said...

Gorgeous work Chelle xx
Lys

Tanyah Payne said...

lovely layouts chelle! and leannes class was awesome! glad you could do it and your layout looks unreal! xoxo

Renee said...

Gorgeous layouts and cards!!

Anonymous said...

Well done with the challenge. The result is great.

tracey said...

fantastic work... but you should already know that i got tickets on you girl! - lol... and congrats to your mum for having a go at the otp side of paperarts..