Friday 14 November 2008

Flashback Friday

It's a quick blog post today, with my Friday Flashabck.

The Retreat is today....Hooray!
I'm really looking forward to seeing all the girls again. It's such a fab weekend!I'm still packing all my gear and haven't even looked at clothes and I leave in 3 hrs! Arrghhh!! But, I WILL be ready!!
My sister will be here around 3pm, then I'm off! :)

On to today's flashback...
I've got a rippa today...my Grade 12 School formal...way back in 1992!!
I didn't even really like pink, let alone wear it??
Anyway...we thought we looked fabulous. I'm not so sure now? lol

My formal partner was my at the time, boyfriend, Shane.
We broke up not long after I started hairdressing, then I met Jase.



Chat to you early next week...when I've had some sleep!
Chelle Xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend Chelle xx Love the style of your dress Chelle very stylish but well you know what I will say regarding the colour xxx And see you and Jase were ment to be... isn't it strange when we look back and think about what if's. travel safe xxx

Libby Dyson said...

Chelle this is a lovely photo. School formals - well what can I say. It still suits you.
Hope you have a great time at the retreat