Friday 17 October 2008

Friday Flashback

Friday is upon us, once again!
I even started some Christmas shopping today...it's only just over 2 mths away, you know?? It's coming fast!!

Today's flashback....it's Jase, me and I'm holding my little godson, Riley...way back in 2002. The hair was much shorter then.

It was at Riley's Christening. Jase and I are his godparents.
He is now a wild 8 yr old!



I've been a bit low this week. I'm fighting off the horrible lurgy. Slowly getting back to normal. I'm working at the Craft Show next week, so I hope I'm over it by then!

I also want to wish my cousin, Nicole a very Happy Birthday for today!

Have a good friday!

Chat soon,
Chelle XX

2 comments:

Leanne Stamatellos said...

If I didn't know you were a hairdresser I would not believe a girl could have that many hairdos!
You are so funny Michelle!

Lisa said...

Wow you sure look different in this pic Chelle.............still gorgeous, just different!!! LOL!!