Monday 13 October 2008

A busy time for Birthdays...

October is a very busy month for Birthdays for us.
Plenty of friends and family...then my little niece Amelia is on the 11th and DH(Jase) is on the 12th. We thought that when my SIL Kate went into labour she may nearly born on her Uncle's(DH) Birthday, but it was not to be. They are very close...a day apart!!
Yesterday we celebrated Amelia's first Birthday. She's such a cutie, and a placid, happy little girl. She's just started walking, and doing quite well at it too.

Here's some snaps from yesterday...

Amelia enjoying a lemonade ice-block...she loved it!!


A family shot...cutting the cake!


Check out these two...they had a ball. Zac riding the bike and Ella hitching a ride!! LOL


They crashed on the way home, and an early night for everyone in the Jamieson household last night! Just what we all needed I think!

On another note...Bathurst had a fabulous end. Lowdnesy and Whincup brought it home, from early on in the day. I had to keep getting updates throughout the party!

Hope you had a good weekend!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

1 comment:

Sara Pearcy said...

Hi Chelle,

I'm not long back from Lismore with Tanyah Payne, who showed me your Chelley Beans - AWESOME!!! I love them (yes, I had to buy some, even though I haven't scrapped in a year). Best of luck with them!!

Catch up with you soon.
xx S.