Sunday 4 May 2008

A Productive weekend...

So far, it's been a very productive weekend. I've done all the housework and washing and Jase finished off part of our fence today. A friend came over and helped Jase cut down the tree that was in the way of finishing the fence off. So, he finished that section today...next is the gate!!
Here's Jase and Zac in action. Not too sure how much help Zac was...but, I did see him passing the nails to Daddy!
Now, it's my turn. Jase doesn't like painting, so that's where I come in. I've painted the rest of the fence, so I'd better dust off my paint brush and get to work this week!



On the scrapping front, I've been powering along!!
Here's what I've been up to since Friday!

A CJ entry for Leababy


A card for Hollee...a little girl's Birthday Party we are attending tomorrow!


A Layout about Autumn


A page on Miss Brooke's "True Beauty"


And lastly...a page for National Scrapbooking Day!
It's all about why I love to Scrapbook. Thanks for the Challenge Manda...a current Challenge at Scrapchat!!


We still have one day to go of our long weekend here in Qld. A quiet morning for us, then a Birthday party in the afternoon. Looking forward to it!

I hope you've had a lovely weekend!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the layout Michelle - and that fence of yours looks so good. Bet you love it!

Leanne Stamatellos

ScrapManda said...

Great to see Jase and Zac working so hard! Gorgeous scrappin' too as always! Enjoy the birthday party tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pages hun :) Loving them all!!

Please show us a pic with your fence all finished off :)

Maz xx

Anonymous said...

I adore picket fences Chelle.. will so go with your house xxx and stnning scrappin again xxx Love love your autumn page xxx

Anonymous said...

gorgeeous layouts!