Friday 2 May 2008

Flashback Friday

It's Friday!! It's even more exciting than normal because it's a long weekend here in Brisbane!! Woohoo....it's our Labour day holiday for all those other states wondering why we have a holiday and you don't!!

Seeing I've been away with my cousin's last weekend, and they told me how much they LOOOOVE my Flashback Fridays....I thought I'd post one of us(me, Kylie and Nicole) in our backyard in Portland(Vic), riding our bikes.

This would have to be about 1977, by how big we were.



I know they'll love this one.
I've actually used this picture in a recent layout, so you may recognise it!!

Have a great weekend!

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little Miss Ella looks a lot like her Mumma going by this Pic Chelle, that is you on the left is it not.... and I am another who lurks for the flashback Friday photo... gives me the smile for the week xxx love it xxx