Wednesday 30 April 2008

The Reception

Seeing I couldn't post too many pics last night, I thought I'd share a few pics from the reception. I don't get together with my cousins and family very often, so we made the most of it. I had a fabulous weekend away, catching up. We've decided that every 2 yrs we are going to catch up for a long weekend...wherever in Australia it may be. We are all spread far and wide, with us up here in Qld, some in Melbourne and country Vic, as well as SA!! All over the place!!
I can't wait to catch up again!

Here's some pics...

Jase and I


The 3 Amigos - Peter, Steven and Jase
(Trouble with a capital "T" when they get together!!)


My cousin, Nicole and her husband, Steven


My Aunty Jackie, my cousin Kylie and my sister, Kellie


Nadine and Kellie


Mum and Aunty Margaret


Chat to you soon!!
Chelle Xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful wedding Photos Chelle