Thursday 9 November 2006

Lots to share

After making my post on Monday, I found out my "You and me...together we will always be" L/O from a few posts ago, WON a Doodling competition on Little Scrapbook Shop. I really liked that L/O, so was very excited upon hearing the news!

I've finished nearly all my "homework" from my classes last weekend in Sydney. I'll share over a few days, or there will be way too many pics!! Tonight I'm going to share my Stitch-a-doodle L/O I created in Zina Wright's class. She is one very talented lady! Her L/O's are just beautiful!! Love 'em!

Here's mine.



Today I finished a Coffee Bag Book for a swap on Scrapbooking Memories forum. This is for Miss Cath, and her theme was seasons. We had to scrap our favourite season and why...got me to thinking. Was fun and I'm happy with the final result!



I promise to post some more pics tomorrow of my Mini books I created last weekend.

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

4 comments:

Anastasia said...

A gorgeous layout - the doodles look really effective! Congrats on winning a prize!

Michelle Lindenmayer said...

Love the stitching LO, absolutely gorgeous. The book is great as well. I would love to do a class with Zina - I'm not good at freestyle stuff though - other people's always looks great! Congratulations on your prize as well.

Marije said...

Ahh Great Stuff! And congrats on winning the competition!

Alicia Barry said...

Lovely layout Chelle. Congrats on your win.