Monday 13 November 2006

Christmas photos

Another weekend passes by, bringing us ever closer to Christmas! Guess what? I actually started my Christmas shopping this weekend. Hallelujah! With only 7 weeks to go, I've got a lot to do.

While getting some more pics developed at Harvey Norman on Friday, I discovered the camera I wanted for Christmas was on special. I now have my Birthday and Christmas present for this year and I'm so excited!! I bought a Fuji Fine pix s5600 and love it!! I've been taking lots of pics!!
We went in to Roma St Parklands yesterday to take some photos to put in with our Christmas cards. Seeing all the grass was wet, we took them on this seat.



Little scrapbook Shop had their November Cyber crop over the weekend and I managed to get Challenge one done. There were sketches for both L/O's and cards, so I did one for both. My L/O is of Scrapwitch and me, in Elsie's class, last weekend. Love how this turned out. My favourite is the big white flowers which I made from acetate and then painted the edges(Thanks to Elsie's book!).



My card was a sketch also, but had to be non traditional colours. The purple and silver went together beautifully.



Another week is beginning, and I promise I'll share my pics of Elsie's mini book tomorrow. Jase is away in Melbourne this week, yet again, but the kids and I have a busy one as well.

Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

1 comment:

Back to New Blinds said...

Great Layout Chelle, Lisa is going to love that page. I will send her over to have a look. Glad you like your Camera - I love mine its a fiju S5000 and I have had it for two years!!! Enjoy mucking round with your camera.