Monday 6 November 2006

More pics from Sydney's Paper Arts Festival

Thought I'd share a few more pics with you. This first pic has a story behind it. Our "scrum" pic took a few go's to get it right, but it was worth it. This was while we were saying goodbye on friday night, before a few of the girls headed home to the Central coast. The only one missing was Scrapgoddess(Leanne), who had ducked over to Krispy Kreme's for some donuts! Going around clockwise from me is: Miss cath(Cath), Scrappinowl(Gill), Scrapwitch(Lisa), Jenni(Jenni), Webgod(Pam), crazymumm(Lucy) and Miss Nance(Gail)



Here is one of Scrapwitch and me in Elsie's class!



My cousin Nicole, who lives in Adelaide, came to help out on Mum and Dad's stand. This pic was just after dinner at Lone star on sat night. It's been a year since I've seen her. It was great catching up. She's getting married in January, and I can't wait to be at her special day and see all my relatives again.



Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loving those piccies chelle

that layout of the both of us is just fabulous.....
your a a1 scrapper girlfriend
a master of the art for sure