Saturday 20 December 2014

Layout: Good Mates

Two posts in two days...I'm on fire!

After having a go at Scrap the Girls, I thought I'd best look at Scrap the Boys Challenge blog. This month it is a sketch and I liked it. Lots you can do with this one.






So, I dug through my older photos in my stash and came across this one. I took it last December in our backyard. Zac and his good mate Ethan, who have been friends since Prep, way back in 2008. They now attend different schools but are still good mates. It's a lovely friendship.

I took the photo with my Fuji Instax Polaroid camera. I love that thing. Very cool! I really like this photo. It makes me smile.

Here's my layout based on the sketch...






and some closeups.






Loved the creative process. I think I may have missed this scrapbboking thing!

Chat soon,

4 comments:

KerrynF said...

Amazing take on the sketch, love the background grunge. Thanks foe playing along with us.

Rikki Graziani said...

Love this layout!!! its amazing. Thanks for playing along with STB's

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous Michelle, loving the layers and the way it all flows down the page. Thanks for playing along at STB :)

Sue Plumb said...

FAB take on the sketch Michelle! I love it! Great use of layered elements and colour! Thanks for playing along with us at STBs. :)