Friday 23 January 2015

Happy New Year and Layout: 1 Little Fish

Happy New Year everyone!
I'm still coming to terms with writing 2015 on everything and the fact that my eldest starts High School this year. Eekkk!

Anyway, this past weekend I joined in a Cyber crop over at Delish Scraps. First time I have ever joined in with them. I was a little bit limited with photos as I left my Hard Drive full of photos over at my father-in-laws place at Christmas time. Damn. Luckily we are heading to his place for the long weekend so I can grab it and I'll be back in action again.

Anyway, Wendy had a sketch challenge that I had a photo for so I had a play.
This was the sketch.



Loved it, so I had a play and this is what I came up with.




This is my Dad holding a little fish. My whole family was on holidays in Hervey Bay and we all went fishing out the jetty. Dad caught this little fella and the joke was, if you stretch it, it'll look bigger!
Then he joked that the kids should kiss him before throwing him back, like Rex Hunt does.
They didn't think that was a very good idea! Lol. Sweet memories.

Here's a few closeups.





Thanks for popping by.
Enjoy your long weekend.

Chat soon,

1 comment: