Sunday 2 June 2013

Layout: What ya think of the new do?

A couple of weekends ago, I went on a Scrap Retreat.
My usual Scrapchat girls weekend away. Whilst I'm not as productive these days,
I did get a couple of layouts done.

I took these pics recently of my new shorter hairdo.

Green is not a colour I usually scrap with, but love how this one turned out.
It was a challenge from my friend Amanda. I took the colour green,
a camera and multiple pics from her challenge.

Here's my layout...

 

Working on some secret squirrel business for a friend at the moment.
Will take some pics and share soon!

Chat soon,
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the green!
And your new haircut looks great :)

Louise said...

Love the layout, and the new 'do! ❤

Sarah Rickard said...

Love your hair Chelle and the layout! Gorgeous!

Michelle Jamieson said...

Thanks girls! xx