Wednesday 20 June 2012

Daring you to Scrap - June Challenge

Time for the June Challenge at Daring you to Scrap!
There's still time to have a play and get your entry in.  

This month, your dare is to scrap a page using a photo of yourself 
and using just ONE word to describe you.

 I must say, using just one word was hard.
One word that describes you!
After much tooing and froing, I came up with "positive".
I always see the cup half full, not half empty.
I'm an optimist and like to see the good in everyone.
I try not to look at the bad...life is way too short for that!

Here's my layout...

 




















The photo of me...I played with!
I've just discovered Picmonkey.
A super simple editing site.
Love the effects it gives your photos.

Here's some closeups!

 























 Chat soon,
 

No comments: