Thursday 16 February 2012

She Art Workshop

Back in the school holidays, I finally got to do my She Art Workshop.
It seemed forever ago that I joined up to do it.
With all the lead up to the Christmas rush it didn't happen.
So, I finally got to do it in January while having a break from Chelley Bean.

Wow, how cool is splashing paint around and getting messy!
Tons of fun I tell ya! I loved it!
It was something a little different from scrapping but I've really enjoyed the
Creative process and you keep adding til you're happy with your final result!

 I thought I'd share my 2 canvases I've done to far...













This one is down on my scrap desk...













Next project in this form is a canvas of each person in our family.
But, that is quite a work in progress.
But, it's coming. I'll keep you posted on that!

Loved doing this!

Chat soon,
 

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

wow this looks fantastic Chelle.

Michelle Jamieson said...

Thanks Lizzy! ;)