Sunday 8 January 2012

Daring you to Scrap

It's January!
That means the very first Dare at Daring You to Scrap!
It's a great one to kick off this brand new Challenge Blog.

January's Dare is:
Use paper scraps to create a background

Sound like fun?
If you are a scrapper, you'll have plenty of paper scraps.
Everyone does!

Here's my take on the Dare...



























I went with a different look.
I used my scraps as a border and did some sewing along it.
I thought most people would do their background in the centre of their page.
Loved using these bright bold colours!
It's a fun layout, that my kids will probably cringe at in years to come!

Make sure you check out the Daring you to Scrap blog and the Facebook page.
Plenty to check out on there.
Make sure you look at Polly Scrap Kits too...they are fabulous and I have a
couple to play with myself. Looking forward to that!

Entries must be in by the end of the month.
Add them to the Linky tool on the blog!

Chat soon,


No comments: