Friday 6 January 2012

Christmas Wrap-Up for 2011

Well, Christmas is done and dusted for another year.
It won't be long and we'll be thinking about this Christmas.
Scary thought, isn't it?

The kids did very well this year.
Santa came through with the Ipod Touches that they've been
begging for all year. Makes for some quiet time, that's for sure!

I thought I'd share my favourite photo from the day.
This is my kids with my sister, Kellie.
We opened presents at her place early with some nibbles
before heading to our Lunch date!


















Then it was off to Lunch at Kris and Ian's place...
There was quite the crowd this year. 18 in all!
It's great having so many people.
Feels very much like Christmas!














Here's Jase and I...














Then there's always a game of backyard cricket!













I love Christmas.
Happy kids and some time off...Love it!

I'll tell you about our latest trip to Macleay Island tomorrow!

Chat soon,




No comments: