Friday 21 October 2011

Scrapchat's 10th Retreat

By the time you read this, I'll be on my way to the Gold Coast to spend the weekend with those crazy Scrapchat girls!
This Retreat will be the 10th for 3 of us...Gyps, Manda and I have been to every single one!
Quite the milestone!
Many other lovely ladies from all over Australia have been at one time or another!
So, this one's gonna be BIG!!!!!!

I can't wait!
At this time of year with so much going on, it'll be nice to get away
with the girls. Time for me...to chat, have a wine or two, enjoy time with special girlfriends, oh and of course scrap! No husbands or kids...my time is my own for 2.5 days!!!

I did this layout about one of our Retreats...
















There's lots of fun ahead this weekend...

Here's a pic of our Dress-up Night last Retreat, back in May!


Can't wait!

Chat soon,

No comments: