Thursday 20 October 2011

Layouts to share...

A couple of weekends ago, I spent half the weekend scrapping.
It doesn't happen too often, but hey...Bathurst was on, so I got busy!

I went through my photos and found some older ones to scrap!

I had a few from Zac in Grade 2 that I hadn't scrapped yet and seeing he's nearly
in finished Grade 3, I thought I'd better scarp them before I forgot what they were all about!!

The first is from Qld Day!
It's a day the Grade 2's held for all things Qld.
Their major assessment for that term, was to do a project about a Qld
town that they'd like to visit on holiday!

Zac chose Port Douglas!
Such a beautiful part of Qld up there.

These photos show him telling the parents all about it and posing with his teacher,
Miss O'Sullivan and mate, Callum...all in their Brisbane Lions gear!

I was reading my friend Crystal's blog the other day.
I love her work. She's funky, fresh and loves paint.
Makes scrapping look so easy...

Well, I noticed she uses lots of brads.
So, I had a go at putting a few on this page!
I have heaps of brads, so thanks Crystal....you made me use
something I don't use very often!

Onto the next layout...

Seeing we're on a Grade 2 theme, I pulled these out!
Zac on his very first day of Grade 2!

He became a member of the Student Council too, and was very proud of it!
He's grown up so much since that day!


It's nice scrapping those memories!

I'll post another one tomorrow!

Chat soon,



No comments: