Sunday 14 August 2011

Doing a little Scrapping

Seems quite a while since I scrapped anything.Yesterday I went and had some new photos printed and got inspired!
So far, I've created 3 layouts all with the same range of papers.

For me, scrapping School photos has been a struggle. There was no "nice"
school/primary ranges of paper out til the last few months.
So I bought plenty of them to keep my stash stocked
up as you're always going to be scrapping those type of photos.
They are sweet memories after all.

Here's one called "Pamper La Prep".
Ella's Prep Class treated their Mum's to a pamper day for Mothers Day.
She gave me a pedicure and painted my fingernails before having
afternoon tea and a cuppa.
It was a lovely outing and the kids loved spoiling their Mum's.




































Next, I scrapped some photos from Zac's Cross Country Carnival at school.
For Grades 3-7. He did really well and came 2nd in his age group.


















































I've scrapped Ella's Cross Country tonight using the same range.
I'll put that one up soon.

We're off to the Ekka tomorrow.
For those in southern states, the Ekka is the Brisbane Show.
Should be a very fun. The kids are so excited about it all.
Can't wait to see their faces tomorrow.

Chat soon,

2 comments:

Angela said...

What fantastic school pages Michelle! Love them both! :-)

Have fun at the Ekka!

Tanyah Payne said...

your layouts are always bright and beautiful Chelle! admire you work always xx :)