Thursday 25 November 2010

Layout Share - The Comeback

I've been slack and haven't updated my blog. OOps!!
I have another layout to share from lexie's Cyber crop.

The challenge was to create a dominantly green layout.
Hmmm...Not a colour I use by itself very often at all. I dug through my photos and found this one of Jase.
He returned to Indoor Cricket Superleague this year after a 7 year absence.
I can say he loved every minute of it and will probably go again next year!
Luckily we had no major injuries. Just a badly infected knee from taking skin off when he fell over on the fake grass pitch!


Seeing my photo was quite green, I went with a less is more approach.
I quite like the result. A very "boy" orientated layout!

Chat soon,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Its so cute!


val
www.crieartezzanato.blogspot.com