Sunday 10 October 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Millie!

My little niece, Millie turns 3 tomorrow.
So, we had a family BBQ Birthday Celebration at Scotty and Kate's today.
A little too cold to make use of the pool.
Millie had a ball, with her numerous "Princess" costume changes, dancing, singing, opening presents and playing with all her cousins. The kids had a ball.

Miss Millie is a bit of a ratbag.
She decided she'd open her mouth and show me the icing from her cake when I snapped this one.
Poor Mum couldn't cut it up quick enough and she swiped a big bit of icing!! LOL


We had fun and so did Millie, despite the horrid weather.

I created a new layout too.
I drew a sketch for my Yahoo group this month and this is the layout for it.

The layout is about Ella's baby Charlotte.
She just LOVES this doll. She eats, poops and talks.
She's a very clever doll.


I love these Crate Papers - Paper Doll Collection.
Crate paper hasn't disappointed in the last few years...they are right on the money!
Love their style!

Chat soon,

1 comment:

melody said...

aww..your neice is a lil darlin!

and LOVIN your lo chickie! what a fabulous design...and such scrumptious colors! beautiful work