Tuesday 11 May 2010

Mothers Day

Did you do anything special for Mothers Day?
My sweet family bought me flowers and the kids made gorgeous handmade presents at School and Preschool for me.
So very sweet.
We went and bought some delicious seafood and headed to a local park to enjoy it.
I love seafood, by the way. So, it was right up my alley...Yum!!

After lunch, we went for a wander around the park and found this...

Isn't it just gorgeous?
The kids were very taken with the white rabbit and the secret door.
We took some cute pics of the kids trying to open the door. Can't wait to scrap those!

Here's me and the kids on Mothers Day...


I've been creating today, but can't show you just yet. Two projects are scrappy presents and the other a Swap Gift for a friend!
Promise I'll share when I can.

Chat soon,

2 comments:

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

ohhhhhhhhh sweet photo Chelle, that is a cute door also (can't wait to see some of your beautiful scrapping) xx

Unknown said...

That is one awesome tree trunk. I would so love to be able to scrap it! can't wait to see what you make with those photos.