Wednesday 21 April 2010

What do you admire in others?

Interesting question huh?
This was a challenge over at Scrapchat, in my 2010 Art Journal.
It took me a while to think about it. I settled on "the power to forgive".
I don't apologise well. I'm quite a stubborn person and will debate my point til the end. Just ask my husband!LOL

If I could take a trait from someone else, this is what it would be.
I think it's my biggest flaw.

Here's my page about it.


My journalling reads:
"I wish it was easy for me, but it's not. To say "sorry" is just so very hard. The power of forgiveness would be what I admire in others. I wish it came a little easier to me."

I'm off on a getaway to Hahndorf in SA tomorrow.
A big family get together of Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and their kids.
I can't wait to see them all and catch up.
Have a great Anzac weekend.
If you have time, be sure to send a message to the troops...they deserve it!

Chat soon,

2 comments:

Louise said...

Very thought-provoking and interesting question, I love what you've done.

Have a lovely family trip Michelle!

Frank Zweegers said...

Nice post! It made me think and I guess that will-power is what I admire the most in people.