Friday 18 December 2009

Friday Foto

Wow...this time next week we'll enjoying our new presents, stuffing ourselves silly and enjoying the company of loved ones. I can't wait!!

Zac reminded me this morning that we needed to go back to our favourite wall. He wanted some pics taken with his new "holiday hair-do". He wanted a mowhawk and tracks, and seeing it's the holidays he got it! The mowhawk is a conservative one, not the shaved to a chunk of hair...it's stylish, so to speak!
Helps having a Mum who's a hairdresser! LOL

So, I'll start by showing you some pics of Zac...




































Got attitude much?? For a 6 year old???

Here's one of the two of us...
I didn't know he had his eyes closed when I snapped this pic, but I love it just the same!!
It looks like he's really enjoying our cuddle.


Lastly...but not least, here's my Friday Foto!!


We are off to Ella's Kindy for the annual Christmas Party tonight. Should be a fun night.The kids are very excited!!
I'll share some pics soon.

Chat soon,

1 comment:

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

Sorry I wasn't about over the weekend Chelle... was not near a computer :):):) Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooo to Zac loving his style :):) and like his Mothers Friday Foto xxx