Wednesday 4 November 2009

Another fabulous night with Adam Brand...

I never get tired of seeing him sing.
On Sunday night we went to Twin Towns on the QLD/NSW border and had a fabulous time. We arrived around 3pm and headed downstairs to have a few drinks with friends. So nice to sit, chat and catch up with what's going on. Back to the hotel room to get ready before enjoying some dinner, then heading to the show for a 7.30pm start.

The support act was Liam Brew and Sam Hawksley, who both did a few songs each and one together. Liam Brew was the 2009 Tamworth Starmaker winner, so we saw him perform in Tamworth. A very young new star on the scene, while Sam Hawksley actually plays in Adam Brand's band, but is a solo artist as well.

Then the man himself came on stage. Nearly 2 hrs of songs, laughs, a few stories, a dance with Jade and of course some crowd participation. Gotta love that!!
I love seeing him sing, and we've introduced a few friends to his music. We took Barney the other night...more a rock'n'roller, but he loved the show and his music. I think I've converted another one!! LOL
He was heading out to buy his latest album this week!
Maybe Adam should be paying me comission??? Haha

Here's some snaps from the show...







And of course, who can go to a show and not line up for a happy snap!!
Here's me and my good buddy Gypsy with Adam!



I even got a pic with Jade...his dance partner and new girlfriend!
She's just as gorgeous in real life!



Yet another fabulous night out...to let our hair down, have a few drinks, catch up with friends and see an awesome performer. I had a blast!

Chat soon,

No comments: