Tuesday 20 October 2009

I had such a super busy weekend. There was so much going on.
Sat morning started with a 4.45am rise...unheard of for me(I like my sleep)...but I did it and arrived at the Handmade Expo nice and early to set up.
All ready for an 8am start!
I had a fun day and met some lovely people.

Here's my stand, just before opening time...
There's more pics on the Chelley Bean blog if you're interested.



After the market, I headed to Cleveland to a Girls Night In crop, hosted by the lovely Gyspy from Scrapchat. I caught up with plenty of Scrap friends, some of which I haven't seen in a while. Always great catching up with them all!!
I wasn't terribly productive...too much chatting...but I did get this double done.



and a couple of close ups...




Then Sunday we celebrated my cute little niece, Amelia's 2nd Birthday.
She had so much fun. The kids had a swim in the pool, we had a BBQ lunch and caught up with family and a few friends. A great day out!

Here's Miss Amelia and her cake...



Then we had a pupil free day yesterday. I needed it!
I hope you had a good weekend!

Chat soon,

1 comment:

CreativeMe68 said...

Love the look of your stall...hope you got some sales...Wished I lived in Bris so I could have gone to the GNI!!! Not long now until I meet you again at Retreat. Love the LO!!!

Awww I have a niece Amelia tooo! She is so cute! Love the cake.

Hope you have a great day today Luv Shaz xoxo