Sunday 27 September 2009

A fun weekend with the girls...

I headed to my SIL, Tracey's place on Saturday morning.
We went and checked out the Handmade Expo, which was great, I might add.
I bought a gorgeous glass pendant and some delish relishes. Jase was happy about that!
A visit to Tracey's MIL, who is also a Michelle...She's a sweetie and I haven't seen her in a while so it was nice to catch up. She turned 60 recently. She's a VERY young 60!
Then home to watch the AFL Grand Final. Growing up in country Vic I had to go for Geelong...so, "Go Cats" was heard from Tracey''s lounge room most of the afternoon. Some very stressful moments but they made it through...thankfully.
Even a quick call to my cousin in Vic and her "Cats Crazy" hubby. He was very pleased with the win!! So, it was a good result!

Then, time to get ready for my SIL-to-be's Hens Night. Kate is marrying Jase's older brother, Scotty.
Kate had a ball. Catching up with the girls and having a good time. Gotta love girlfriends. We had so much fun, lots of laughs and quite a few drinks were consumed!
Can't wait to see you all again next weekend for the wedding!!

Here's some snaps from last night...

Kare, Trace and me


Kare, Trace, me and Lee


Kimmy, Trace, Lee, Kare and me


Needless to say I woke with sore calves from dancing the night away and feeling tired, but all totally worth it!

The funny part about these pics is I remembered the camera in my bag after Kate had gone home...good SIL I am hey??
Promise I'll take plenty next weekend at the wedding!

Chat soon,

1 comment:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Looks like you are having a special time leading up to a great wedding! The Handmade Expo sounded good too - I missed it somehow?

Have a good day walking on those sore calves - lol!