Sunday 26 July 2009

It's been 20 years...

Yep, 20 years since Jase left school.
We went to his 20 year School Reunion last night.
It was great catching up with old friends and some new ones.
I heard plenty of stories about what my dear husband got up to...some good, some not so good. It was a heap of fun.
They really are a great group and lots of them do keep in contact and I think now we will be keeping in contact with some he lost touch with.
They all said what a great time they all had, and I'm sore there was more than a few sore heads this morning.
We rocked in the door about 3.30am, so are a little on the weary side tonight.
All totally worth it though.

Here's some pics...
A group shot of some of them


Toa, Tanya, Derrin and Cassandra


Deb and me...I actually went to school with Deb's younger sister!


Jase and his great mate, Derrin.
We love catching up with Derrin and his gorgeous family. He lives in Canberra but we usually get together once a year. Loved catching up with you!!
Derrin is one of those friends that you feel like you spoke to yesterday, that time never changes anything.
They get along like a house on fire and are the very best of mates!



I'm exhausted, so I'm off to bed.
I hope you had a great weekend!

Chat soon,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's looks like it was a great night .. yes I think there would have been some good stories to tell!!!MIL

Alicia said...

Sounds like everyone had a great time. It's lovely to catch up with friends you haven't seen in ages, isn't it!

Anonymous said...

Looks like an awesome night was had by all! :)
I can't even imagine having been out of school for 20 years - ive been out for 6 and i feel old!