Friday 3 July 2009

Friday Foto

Friday again!!
It's been school holidays here, and I'm lovin' it.
Not too much happening, but it's been good. I love that there's no routine...do as we wish!
The last 2 days Zac and I have been home together. Ella's been at Kindy.
Zac asked me to help him learn ART! LOL
I've been playing with some mixed media, so he did some creating too.
I'll share a pic of his tomorrow, as I haven't taken a pic of it yet...it was still wet! He's so very proud of himself.

Here's what I finished off yesterday...


Ella took one look at it and has confiscated it as her own. It's in her room and she won't let anyone touch it. Must have been a hit! LOL

Then today, I've created these...



I've had so much fun creating them, with all sorts of mediums.
Loving getting down and dirty...not that my bench is clean?
But I love them... and that's what it's all about hey??

They are up for sale in my Etsy shop, if you're interested.
It can be found here!

Now onto today's photo...it's been a tad windy here in Brisbane today...making it very cool. It's only going to get worse over the weekend, so a sleep in might be in order tomorrow! ;)

Here's me today...


Oh and I forgot to mention...to Gail and Alicia. I would be truly honoured for you both to scraplift my work. I think it's the most wonderful accolade from your peers...so Thank you both!! I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Have a great weekend, with whatever you get up to!

Chat soon,

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Thanks for the permission :D

I can't wait until my girls start asking for lessons in art from their father! Keeley's already pointing at the paintings on the walls and saying "paint", so it shouldn't be too long until she wants a go as well.

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhh beautiful works of art Chelle (I'm always scrapnapping your ideas too. Oop's without permisson xxx) can't wait to see zac's art when it is dry,

Loving this pic of you Chelle. :)

Anonymous said...

Forgot love the birdie canvas but not going to purchase it due to you know WHY! and can't blame Ella for bag'sing the other one for her room :):) GO ELLA!