Saturday 23 May 2009

It's Saturday photo...

I got into watching movies last night, and totally forgot to put up my Friday Foto.
I watched Twilight and think I'm in love with Edward...LOL
I love a good love story and this was definately that!!

I have had the dreaded lurgy for a week and a bit now and am still not feeling the best. I think my big weekend last weekend has finally caught up with me...I'm so tired.
I got out of bed at 9am this morning and had a Nana nap from 1-4 this afternoon and I still feel tired!
Hope I'm feeling better soon.

Here's my photo from yesterday...


I've also finished off a few of my layouts from last weekend...mainly journalling.
I'll share a couple tonight and save a few for coming posts.

Here's a couple with a Country theme...




Thanks to all those who commented on the wild weather. It's been raining again today but nothing like it was through the week. We've had a quiet day at home.
There's supposed to be a storm surge tonight on the coast, so let's hope they all stay safe. Seems they evacuated a lot of people on low-lying areas. They are not taking any chances.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Chat soon,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you picked it up on the way through last week!!We walked on Friday and I had to do a sprint the last 50mts with a tummy bug! We need a good frost to kill all the germs!!!MIL

kathie said...

Goodness, look at those photos in your last post! It has been raining constantly here in Adelaide today. But nothing compared to what you guys have had.
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. HOpe you're better soon.

ScrapManda said...

See you should have lusted after Edward with us on the Saturday night at Warana!!! Hope you're feeling better and have dried out!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow to your layout Chelle and love love your pic. I hope your feeling more chirpy now sweet xxx take care of your little/big Man(Zac), hope he is on the mend also xxx