Saturday 25 April 2009

ANZAC Day



They shall not grow old,
As we who are left grow old.
Age shall not weary them
Nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun
And in the morning,
We will remember them.
Lest We Forget

I have a favourite song about this special and sacred day.
It gives me goosebumps every time I hear it.
This Youtube video is a song by Adam Brand and it's put to various Anzac images.

The last chorus is...
"So stand for that man we call the Anzac,
those that gave their lives for us
Let's stand for that man they call the Anzac,
fighting for the land he loves".



Every concert I've been to of Adam Brand's the whole crowd stands during this song...makes me proud to be an Aussie.

Thankyou to our amazing service men and women, past and present...for all that you do to keep our wonderful country safe and free.

Chat soon,

No comments: