Monday, 16 March 2009

It's over...

I've had a great few days teaching at the Paper Crafts Festival here in Brisbane.
I met some lovely ladies and had plenty of fun in the process.
I also caught up with quite a few Scrap friends. Too many to list here.
So, if I wasn't teaching, or serving customers at The Stamp Shak or Five Kids and a dog Stands, I was chatting. Not like me, hey??? LOL

Here's the layout class I taught, called "Doodle You".


My Handmade Embellishments class...


I still have some kits available if anyone is interested.
Just email me via the "Contact me" button in my sidebar.
Both classes come with instructions and a pic.

Doodle You class - $15 including postage.
Handmade Embellishments Class - $10 including postage.

You'll need to provide your own stamps, Stazon and paint for the Handmade Embellishments class, so that kit is a bit cheaper!

Have a good week!

Chat soon,

3 comments:

Leanne Stamatellos said...

sounds like your class was a hit!

love the new look blog too.

Annierose said...

Well done Chelle! Now you are really famous!!!

I am... said...

hi chelle, glad to hear you had fun!
was your mum at the newcastle craft show thing? there was a stamp place, and a lady i thought was your mum from photos on ur blog but wasnt sure.
was going to ask "are you chelles mum" but hmm didnt lol
xx