Friday 26 December 2008

Christmas Wrap and Flashback Friday

Today is friday, but I'll get to my flashback shortly!

We had a lovely Christmas Day yesterday, just the 4 of us and Aunty Manda for a while! We woke up around 6am and Ella stumbled out about 10mins later, but we had to wake Zac. Who was more excited do you think?? LOL

After checking what Santa had left in the Santa sacks, we found a note. It said to check the backyard, so 2 kids bolted out to see what was there...they found this!!

Santa had answered their prayers and delivered to them a trampoline! :)
Zac was a little concerned how Santa towed it all the way to our place, but we assured him, Santa found a way! He is Santa after all!

Quiet, but fun playing with new presents and spending time together...very relaxing. Ate too much of course and Jase and I even gave the trampoline a whirl. Sorry to say we both have lost skin on it...me on my elbow(from learning to somersault) and Jase his head!
Break dancing moves will do that too you, hey Jase! LOL

Not your typical Christmas for us, as we have family away, so we are having Christmas with them a little later. They went to Moreton Island, so we are visitng them tomorrow at Tangalooma, and we can't wait!
Apparently, Jase and I are already booked on the wild banana ride, so should be an action packed day! LOL
I'll tell you about that tomorrow night!

Everyone was exhausted last night and headed to bed early so I hopped on the computer and had a play with a new kit I bought recently from Catscraps. It's the same kit I made my blog header from! Very cool kit!!


Jase played golf this morning, as he does every Boxing Day. It's a ritual these days!
He tried out his new bag and goodies we bought for him! :)

So, while the kids played on the trampoline outside, I scrapped inside.
I finished off a few things and did this double. All about Relay for Life, back in Sept this year!
So, I was quite productive!

Now, our busy few days begins...

I picked this for my flashback today. It's from 1984, I think?? It's Christnmas Day, and my most memorable Christmas ever, I think?
I wwas horse crazy when I was a youngster, still love them, just not quite so obsessed these days!
I remember having a saddle under the tree. We lived on our farm at the time and our Nanny goat was due to have her kids Christmas Day, so Mum told me to go out and check on her, when I saw a pony in the paddock...I nearly died!!
I was so excited and everybody rode her that day...well, all the kids anyway!

I remember this day like it were yesterday.


Chat soon,
Chelle Xx

6 comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Glad you had a lovely Christmas and I'm sure your children will get hours of fun from Santa's gift

Leanne Stamatellos said...

You know if a certain someone at my place sees that photo of the trampoline, he's going to want to move in with you - hope you have a spare room!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhh Santa knows who's nice Zak and Ella and rewards those lovely Children with fabo items like trampoline's xxx Love your flashback Chelle (my son's first christmas was was way back in 1984) a horse would have been so special xxx

Tanyah Payne said...

Wow, Looks like you had a wonderful time together. Your layouts are awesome and really love that flash back too.

Girls and horses just seem to go together hey!...

Luv tanXx

Anonymous said...

HA! It must have been the year of the trampoline - our 2 full of beans boys also got a trampoline - Enjoy and bounce safe :)

Anonymous said...

Aww looks like such a fun time was had on the trampoline!
He's a clever one that Santa!

Gorgeous layouts too!

x